The Korea Herald to hold space forum on Oct. 11
时间:2023-09-28 06:14:59 出处:커뮤니티阅读（143）
The Korea Herald, South Korea's biggest English newspaper, will hold its annual business forum on Oct. 11 to discuss the rising space sector’s present and future by bringing together the country's space leaders and experts.
The Humanity In Tech or HIT Forum will feature two keynote speakers -- Sasha Sagan, acclaimed author and daughter of the legendary US astronomer Carl Sagan, and Dr. Yi So-yeon, Korea’s one and only astronaut.
Visiting Seoul for the first time, Sagan will talk about the idea of ambiguity in the universe and living with the unknowns in different aspects of our lives.
Sagan and Yi also will sit down for a panel discussion to talk about space from both a philosophical and practical perspective, and speak about the responsibilities of humanity when exploring space.
The afternoon session will feature four speakers representing diverse fields of policy, industry, startups and art: Lee Joon, executive director of the Korea Aerospace Research Institute's strategy and planning directorate; Lee Jun-won, senior vice president at Hanwha Aerospace; Jung Hun, chief technology officer of space tech startup Innospace; and Bae Myung-hoon, best-selling science fiction author.
- S. Korea holds rare military parade, warns NK against nuclear attack
- S. Korean firms urge US to clarify 'foreign entity of concern'
- KFCC promotes financial inclusion via branches in developing nations
- Sabre fencer, swimming relay team eye historic medals
- 尹 “국민, 안보 믿음 가졌을 것”…4000명 장병 동원 행진 주관
- Seoul shares close lower amid woes over Fed's drawn
- [Photo News] Mudeungsan fully opens door to public after 57 years
- Koreans prefer cash in Chuseok gifting for parents
- Chief justice seat at top court left vacant amid Assembly chaos